I wasn’t even able to get through a quarter of the glute workout I posted. I am not surprised in the least. At least I had my handy Athos app telling me I did a great job, so that I wasn’t surprised that I’ve been sore from what I accomplished. My goal is now to be able to do the complete workout, without DOMS.
Anyhow, I am not sure that I trust my pant’s ability to detect my glute signals at the moment, although it claims to always be learning and updating, and I did see evidence that it was doing a progressively better job. However, I still feel that before and entirely throughout my workout, it was displaying way too many false positives for high intensity glute activiation, at least on the visual. I was surprised then, when the final analysis showed that I hadn’t reached my max with my glutes as I did the other muscles. So, I am guessing it corrected itself afterwards.
I managed to go 20 minutes for an active 15. My hamstrings apparently had the highest level of effort.
Set 1: 25 goblet squats with 15 lb
Set 2: 100 high knees
Set 3: 25 Plank circles R
Set 4: 25 Plank circles L
Set 5: 25 goblet squats with 15 lb
Set 6: 25 seconds pulsing Superman
Set 7: 100 high knees
Set 8: 50 hip thrusts
Set 9: 50 kick ups
Set 10: 25 goblet squats with 15 lb
Set 11: 10 Alternating lateral lunge R
Set 12: 10 Alternating lateral lunge L
As I provided the program this log, I thought maybe I would be able to link up the activation visuals with the exercise I was going at the time. It is going to be harder, but not impossible. Since I also took video of my form, I can compare time stamps of the video and suss out what caused what.