Yes! I finally fixed the z-axis!

Okay! Ready to get back to calibration!

Added note: I’m quite proud of myself for crimping and housing the Y motor wires myself. I looked at the ones I got from Ultimachine as a basis for how to do it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s