Assembled the Themistor

Assembled the Themistor

Kapton tape should arrive in a week so that I can attach it to the heatbed.

As far as the problems I was having earlier.  I addressed them mostly by cutting off a bit of the sleeve on the thermistor, this made getting the wires around each other easier.  I was able then to slide the ferrels over the wires… and to crimp it, I used the wire stripper… gently.  I just sorta crimped it up and down so that it was all firmly attached and connected together, which I imagine is the important part.  Then I pulled the heat shrink material over it and put the flame to it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s